Herlinda Technology Consulting, LLC (“Herlinda” or the “Company”) keeps visitors and customers contact's information strictly confidential and use it only to send important information to them.
The following discloses the company practices for collecting and sharing information.
Collection of Personal Information
Herlinda may collect:
- The domain’s names, email’s addresses, type of client computer, files downloaded, search engine used, operating system, and type of web browser of visitors to the Company website.
- The email addresses of visitors that communicate with Herlinda via email.
- Information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, registration forms, surveys, email, and other online avenues including demographic and personal profile data.
Placement of Internet Cookies
Upon visitor's approval of accepting the usage of Internet Cookies (“Cookies”):
- Herlinda may place Internet “Cookies” on visitors’ hard drives. Internet cookies save data about individual visitors, such as the organization’s name, password, user’s name, screen preferences, and the pages of a service viewed by the visitor. When the visitor revisits Herlinda's website, the company may recognize the visitor by the Internet cookie and customize the visitor’s experience accordingly. Visitors may decline Internet cookies, if any, by using the appropriate feature of their web client software, if available.
- When visitors are redirected from Herlinda's website to the website of its affiliates, they might place Internet Cookies as well.
Personal Data Collected
Personal data collected by Herlinda may be used for:
- Editorial and feedback purposes and marketing and promotional purposes.
- Statistical analysis of users’ behavior, product development, content improvement.
- Customize the content and layout of the Company’s website.
Aggregate data on visitors’ home servers may be used for internal purposes but will not be provided to third parties such as marketing firms.
Individually identifying information, such as names, postal and email addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information which visitors voluntarily provide to the Company may be added to Herlinda’s databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding service updates, new products and services, and upcoming events.
Herlinda has implemented numerous security features to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. For example, all Herlinda’s employees are required to certify their understanding that personal information is considered confidential, that it is important to safeguard personal information, and that the Company will take appropriate action against any employee who fails to acknowledge these facts or adhere to the requisite standards of conduct.
Please be advised, that Herlinda is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the electronic mail service.
Right to Contact Visitors
The company reserves the right to contact service visitors regarding sales and other informational requests made through its web service.
Herlinda welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy, please contact us by email, or postal mail.